VMAX marine batteries are known for their unmatched reliability and performance when used in boats, trolling motors, power sports, RVs, kayaks and much more. Their capabilities to deliver high currents and extreme deep cycle capabilities make them fit for gas engines, electric motors and as auxiliary batteries to power electronic equipment. This battery is ideal for use with the Overdrive Motor unit on the Lure and Dorado series kayaks. It has been field tested and is compatible in size with the Dorado Battery Box.
**MUST BE PAIRED WITH VCP8 8mm CHARGING POSTS**
- Nominal Voltage - 12V
- 20hr Capacity - 75AH
- RC (min) - 145
- HCA - 1100A
- Terminal Posts - 6mm Hex Screws (included)
- Dimensions - 10.2"w x 6.6"d x 7"h
- Weight - 45lbs
- Charging Current - 5A - 20A
- Charging Voltage - 14.4V - 14.9V
- Float Voltage - 13.5V - 13.8V
Recommended Charging Options:
- AC Chargers: Any Quality Brand AGM- Smart & Microprocessor controlled- charger with the recommended specs above can be used. Battery Charger Guide.
- Vehicle Alternator: 14V-15V.
- RV Converter: 14V-15V.
- Solar Panel: 135W-350W.
- Wind Turbine: 135W-350W.
- Charge Controller: 15A-UP.
* Warning: Do not use a charger with smaller amperage than the recommended Charging Current shown above.
Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER as a charger.
**Total Height including terminal post.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4~140F
- Charge: 14~140F
- Storage: -4~140F
- Cycle use: -30mV/C
- Standby use: -20mV/C