VMAX marine batteries are known for their unmatched reliability and performance when used in boats, trolling motors, power sports, RVs, kayaks and much more. Their capabilities to deliver high currents and extreme deep cycle capabilities make them fit for gas engines, electric motors and as auxiliary batteries to power electronic equipment. This battery is ideal for use with the Overdrive Motor unit on the Lure and Dorado series kayaks, along with our NEW Jonny Boats, Bass 100.
Nominal Charge - 14.8V
20hr Capacity - 35AH
Terminal Posts - 8mm (included)
Dimensions - 6.9"W x 6.5"D x 5"H
Weight - 7.25 lbs
Charging Voltage - 16.8V
Standard Charging Current - 5A-20A
Min Charging Current - 3.5A
Max Charging Current - 30A
Continuous Discharge Current - 30A
Max Pulse Discharge Current - 90A
Recommended Charging Options:
- Use a Li Smart & Microprocessor controlled charger with the recommended specs above.
- Charge at Max Charging current only in situations when fasted charge is needed. Not recommended on an ongoing basis.
- Do not Recondition or maintain battery.
Operating Output Voltage: 11V-16.8V (if used as a backup power supply, all inverters and backed up devices inputs must be compatible with 16.8V)
Nominal Voltage: 14.8V (3.7V/cell)
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
Pulse Discharge Current (3s): 90A
Pulse Discharge Current (5s): 60A
Discharge Cutoff Voltage: 11V
Cycles: 2000 Cycles at 80% DOD, 3000 Cycles at 50% DOD, 8000 Cycles at 20% DOD.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4F~140F
- Charge: 32~110F
- Storage: 32~110F. Recommended: 65~75F, Battery Voltage to be maintained at 15.2V-15.4V (3.8V/cell).
Protection Circuit Module (PCM):
PCM is designed to protect battery cells from:
- Overcharge. PCM will stop charging cells when battery reached 16.8V (4.2V/cell)
- Over-discharge. PCM will disconnect battery cells to prevent its voltage drop below 11V (2.7V/cell)
- Short circuit. PCM will disconnect battery cells from terminals if short circuit is detected.
Turn LCD power switch ON and press the small momentary button to switch display between battery capacity and battery voltage.
LCD will then automatically turn OFF within 10 seconds.
Module comes with two USB output ports. A 5V, 1A slow charger and a 5V, 2.1A fast charger.
Trolling Motors, Golf Trollies, Camping and most deep cycle applications.
NOT RECOMMENDED for engine start applications.
Parallel wiring for up to 5 batteries is acceptable. Up to two batteries can be used with the 10A supplied charger.
Do Not use in series for 24V or more.